Since its birth in 1985, Flamingo has crossed many a tough roads to establish itself as a highly commendable global pharmaceutical firm. On its way it has laid a number of note worthy milestones to which the success of the firm can be univocally attributed.
• 1985 - Flamingo is born
• 1995 - Started Manufacturing unit at Rabale, Maharashtra
• 2001 - Started second manufacturing facility at Taloja Maharashtra for regulated markets
• 2003 - Taloja facility receives WHO-GMP accreditation
• 2005 - Taloja facility receives UK-MHRA accreditation
• 2005 - Received Indian Drug Manufacturer Association (IDMA) Quality Excellence Award
• 2005 - Received British Retail Consortium (BRC) certification
• 2006 - EOU Certification for Taloja & Rabale facility
• 2007 - Received British Retail Consortium Certification (BRC) renewal for Taloja facility
• 2007 - Flamingo’s R&D lab receives recognition from Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
• 2008 - EU-GMP (UK MHRA) Certification Renewal for Taloja facility
• 2008 - Received WHO GMP Certification Renewal for Taloja facility
• 2009 - Implementation of SAP throughout the organisation
• 2010 - Inception of 2 new manufacturing facilities at Krushnoor SEZ, Nanded, Maharashtra
• 2010 - UK-MHRA certificate renewal for Taloja facility
• 2012 - Nanded manufacturing facilities become operational
• 2012 - UK-MHRA certificate renewal for Taloja facility
• 2013 - Nanded OSD Manufacturing block received UK-MHRA approval.
- Supply started to European Markets under CMO business
• 2014 - Filed First 2 ANDA’s in US market
- Entry into European market with incorporation of Flamingo Pharma (UK) Ltd.
• 2015 - Nanded Beta Manufacturing block received UK-MHRA approval.
- Supply to UK market with own MA’s*